Friday 11 October 2013

CROSSROAD OF LIFE

Right now , I'm 21 . Yup , 21 , an age where people are supposed to embark on a journey of self-discovery , to discover their true passion , interests , strength , weaknesses , whatsoever . 21 can also be used to indicate the period whereby you should be able to figure out , what are you in the next 10 years ? Are you going to be somebody or nobody .

As for me , I'm not really sure about myself , much less the choices and decisons that I had made . Is it the best possible or should I try harder ? As the saying goes , life is like a box of chocolate . You''ll never know what's inside the package . That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

WARNING TO ALL READERS :

THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMMENT PUBLISHED BY ANY MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS WHO ARE VISITING THIS SITE . THE AUTHOR WILL ONLY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARTICLES THAT WERE PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE . THANK YOU FOR READING THIS