Tuesday 4 September 2012

SAY SMILE :-)

I had recently produced a quote in which I would like to share with you . The quote started like this , ehem.....

if a guy beat you up , smile to him
if teacher scolded you like hell , smile back to her
If your brother steals your ball , smile back to him
If you fail your Maths , smile back to the Maths paper
If your girl dumped you , smile back to her
Even if the world hates you alone , smile back to the world
Because a smile is the only difference between divinity and humanity


After I finished writing this quote , I asked myself this question , " Had I smiled enough to all people around me ? Had I even smiled back to them even when they did not smile to me ? " Then my spirit replied ," No , you did not smile enough . You did not even smile to them even when they are smiling to you . " Which brings me back to square one question , is it really hard for us to smile ?

First of all , how many of us smiled back when a stranger helped to pick your handbag or wallet when  you accidentally dropped them ? Did they think of a reward from us when he or she picked that thing up ? No , of course . He or she did not think of anything . Instead , he is willing to help us in the spirit of civic - mindedness in hope of getting a " Thank you " reply or just for that elusive smile . If you smiles back then I would like to congratulate you . You had give the greatest gift from God to that person ; smile . 

So , from here , can you see what people expected from you when they helped you with something ? They just want that smiley face expression back , which makes them feel better for a moment even when they are in a hurry . Smile is neither expensive nor cheap ; it is priceless . Nobody can actually figured out the monetary value of a smile because it is abstract . It is an abstract expression or how should I say , a sign of gratitude from bottom of our heart  . There is a wise man saying , " You cannot buy a smile with a Master Card or Visa . "


 So now , will you smile after reading this post ? I hope you do because I always believe that to be mad is human , but to smile even when you are mad , it is divine . Good night . Remember , sleep with a smile . 

NOTE : AUTHOR ALWAYS BELIEVE IN SMILING BACK TO PEOPLE WHO SMILED TO HIM . BUT HE REALLY NEEDS SOME MEDICATION IF HE IS SMILING ALONE FOR NO REASON
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WARNING TO ALL READERS :

THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMMENT PUBLISHED BY ANY MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS WHO ARE VISITING THIS SITE . THE AUTHOR WILL ONLY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARTICLES THAT WERE PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE . THANK YOU FOR READING THIS