Sunday 5 August 2012

FROM EUROPE WITH LOVE Part 1

Well , in the few years to come ,maybe after I graduate from a local university , I might be postponing my internship and job-searching session . I got a brilliant plan but hang on ,what is it again ? Hmm,.. yes , I am going to travel to Europe  . Some of my friend might ask , '' Dude , what about your internship and everything ? Then I said , '' I don't give a damn about it . HAHA .

But , I cannot travel to Europe alone . I got 2 flight ticket , bussiness class and it will be a waste if I travel alone . Then , Mom said , " Bring your girlfriend along , silly . Then I said , " You're right  . I should bring Jessica along . Hey Mom , I love you . " Anyway , after that needless conversation , I went to Jessica ' s house to ask her parent's permission to bring her along . To my amazement , they gave the green light .
EUROPE , HERE I COME !!

On that Sunday morning , my brother drove me and Jessica to Bayan Lepas airport . While on the way to the airport , I enjoyed a healthy dose of Maroon 5 songs including my favourite , " Sunday Morning " .
We reached there at 5.00 am but the flight is scheduled to be two hours later . "So , what should we do now ?" , Jessica asked . Then , we decided to have some breaksfast at McDonald . Anyway , we board on our flight at 7.00 am .

Our first destination in Europe is London . The journey from KLIA to London took a killing 13 hours . That was also my first time travelling abroad . Anyway , we reached Heathrow International Airport at around 8.00 pm . I was expected to see some guy waiting for me at the airport . And there you go , I just saw Uncle Kenny with his Maybach waiting at the airport . I was delighted to see him after 10 years living far apart . He looked rather more British than Thai . His daughter , Jenny looked more like American to me .

Well , I guess I had to go on with the journey . It seemed that the weather in Highbury , London is quite cold . Yes , you guessed it right . We are now in Highbury , the birthplace of Arsenal FC . Here , it is considered a sin not to have an Arsenal jersey at home . Anyway , the next day , we did some window shopping at London . Window shopping because we did not know what to buy . I 'm not really those kind of guy who will go shopping . But it seemed Jessica is into it . I wonder what she buys?




No comments:

Post a Comment

WARNING TO ALL READERS :

THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMMENT PUBLISHED BY ANY MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS WHO ARE VISITING THIS SITE . THE AUTHOR WILL ONLY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARTICLES THAT WERE PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE . THANK YOU FOR READING THIS