Tuesday 7 August 2012

UNTITLED

I chose the title " UNTITLED " because I think that is the best way to describe my stand on this issue . Then Adam Levine said , " Hey ,  man , what's the issue ? ." Then I said , " Just go and play your lead guitar thing . I will tell you later . "

What is the issue here ? The main issue here is that I had came across some FB pages and groups which try to create hatred toward Muslim and non - Muslims . There is a page which claimed that Islam is a disease . It really broke my heart to watch this mindless admin posting articles which were meant to spread Islamophobia . Hmm , I just have one thing to say to this admin , " Go and get yourself a life . You should listen some Maroon 5 songs instead of wasting your time on FB. Social network is not for the sick guy .

The same goes to the Muslims . If there is any " bad apples " among the good hearted Muslims who try to insult other religions or belief be it Buddhism , Christianity , Hinduism , etcetra , please try to advise these people to stop because there is nothing good about it . For the non - Muslims , please try and respect  the Muslims . I had many good Muslim friends and I believe there are more out there .  My parents , teachers and friends had quoted me that there are only three type of people in this world
THE GOOD , THE BAD , AND THE UGLY . This is the quote in which I will upheld to my last breath.

As I was writing this post , Adam Levine suddenly came online on Skype , showing his PEACE sign to me . Thank you , man . I know you are the PEACE guy .

By the way , anyone like Maroon 5 ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WARNING TO ALL READERS :

THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMMENT PUBLISHED BY ANY MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS WHO ARE VISITING THIS SITE . THE AUTHOR WILL ONLY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARTICLES THAT WERE PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE . THANK YOU FOR READING THIS